The mission of the Weymouth Historical Society is to protect and preserve the history of Weymouth, Massachusetts.
The Weymouth Historical Society was founded in 1879, and is a non-profit organization funded by donations and membership dues. The Society maintains and operates the Weymouth Historical Museum and the Jason Holbrook Homestead.
To join, please download and fill out our membership application:
Mail form with payment to: Weymouth Historical Society, Attn: Membership Chairman, PO Box 56, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Checks can be made payable to Weymouth Historical Society. Thank you for your support!
The Executive Board is elected annually by the membership and works under the society's Constitution and By-Laws. The Executive Board, Homestead Committee, Museum Committee, and Genealogists all volunteer their time, which leaves all our funding for maintenance and preservation.
Executive Board (2023):
- Debbie Sullivan, President, Genealogy Records, Newsletter
- William Sargent, Vice President, Program Director
- Sabrina Manzelli, Secretary, Director of Education, Newsletter
- Theresa Manzelli, Treasurer
- Jim Palmieri, Curator
- Josephine Tanner, Librarian
- Michelle Cappellini, Director
- Michael Crowley, Director
- Paul Finch, Director
- Christina Fitzpatrick, Director